Channel and Business Development Manager
Job profile / key responsibilities
The position holder is responsible for all VCOPIOUS software resellers, consulting partners and OEM’s and will support partner on-boarding, sales and top-line pipeline management. The ideal candidate will have deep and broad SaaS experience through channels; with responsibilityfor identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products, and driving each partner to revenue. Targets will be based on revenues from partners and not recruiting them. The position holder will define, negotiate and execute VAR/OEM distribution terms and agreements. Engage partners in developing and managing business plans that address new customer acquisition. Exceed channel account management and revenue generation goals for assigned territory.
This position is a key role within the management team and so the candidate must display original, strategic thinking, the ability to spearhead an initiative and then to carry it to completion.
Knowledge / experience
- VAR/OEM management
- Partner program development
- Relationship management with partners and customers
- Experience in management, development, and education of partners / alliances
- Channel and direct sales background
- Used to carrying a personal target as well as channel overlay and working with inside sales
- Existing relationships with known partners in on-line training, web conferencing a major plus.
- Presentation and partner training skills
- Business focused
- Channel program creation and management history
- Communication skills
- Relationship management
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Willing to travel
- College degree and relevant industry background preferred
For more information and to apply for this job, please visit this job posting on LinkedIn.