Marketing and Inside Sales Associate
- Entry level inside sales and marketing position
- Manage inside sales and campaign activities while closing for demos
- Learn to be a closer of demos and feed the channel for success
- CRM skills to monitor closely partners and opportunities
- Researching and gathering information on the competitors, target markets and partners
- Assist in campaign preparations for marketing, conferences, webinars and follow-up.
- Support marketing efforts through telesales and marketing support
- Collecting content for dissemination within social media forums
- Strong work ethic, smart and willing to take on multiple sales and marketing challenges
- Inside sales experience- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Internet savvy and quick study on on-line applications
- Knowledge of databases and/or CRM systems (Sales Force.com a plus)
- 4 year college degree
- Strong inside sales personality
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously-wants to take on more!
- research and reporting skills
- Must be self-motivated and independent, well-organized
- Well-developed interpersonal skills required
For more information and to apply, visit this job posting on LinkedIn.